Friday, March 28, 2008

This email in from a reader (didn't know I had any!)

I got this email in yesterday from a reader and it was a wakeup call to me and I want to thank you!

>"Peter Gemma, CFRE" wrote:> As I understand it, the Transpartisan news you offer is supposed to network and find common ground between right/left/centerist viewpoints. I cannot ever remember seeing counter arguments to your recycled left/liberal stuff. I can read endless stories about (yawn) the Global Warming fad, Gore, etc. etc. in the New York Times and MoveOn.org. What's new about any of this? are you breaking new ground? How about offering an alternative opinion (gasp!) and to the other info you send out. Here's an original idea: send some thoughtful right-wing/conservative opinions around -- or don't you think there is any such thing?>

My Reply to Peter was:

>Ouch, but the truth hurts Peter! You are so correct my friend and I apologize. Would you care to have posting privledges on the blog? We could discuss things back and forth!> > Think about it ok?> > Steve

No comments: